POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Endangered Species [85k] : Endangered Species [85k] Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:30:54 EDT (-0400)
  Endangered Species [85k]
From: Brody
Date: 7 Feb 2002 23:22:28
Message: <3c635284@news.povray.org>
I am relative new to POV (just downloaded it 3 weeks ago) This is the
very first scene I created hoping to get a feel for the basics of
raytracing.

The brain model was taken from
http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/pbourke/modelling/cortex/index.html (hat
to convert it to pov-format), everything else is my work.

I would love to play around with radiosity here, but I guess it would
take me weeks of rendering to find some good parameters on my PIII500
:(

Any critics / suggestions from the pros would be welcome.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'End_spcs.jpg' (86 KB)

Preview of image 'End_spcs.jpg'